Friday, February 27, 2009

Dairy Queen: Sweet Deal For You!

>Original Post:

We’ve Got A Sweet Deal For You!

Posted using ShareThis


Because yes, I am THAT hungry. @w@

In case you haven't heard, here's how it goes: there are 9 menu items, and you can mix and match them. You can choose two for $3, three for $4, or four for $5. So that's about what, 20,000 different combinations?

The items you can mix and match are:
  • Cheeseburger
  • All-Beef Hot Dog
  • Chicken Wrap
  • French Fries
  • Onion Rings
  • Salad
  • Beverage
  • Sundae
  • Ice Cream Cone (soft serve)

But here's where things get even better: bloggers who post about it and link back to the inital blog post, and write about what combo they want, get their combo for free. :3

Only the first 250 bloggers get the special deal, so if you happen to run a blog, act now.

So what would I order?

First, all-beef hot dogs. I've tried DQ's before, and they're really good. I prefer all-beef anyway.

Also, french fries and a small sundae. Have you ever tried dipping DQ fries in a DQ sundae? I did years ago, and it's really, REALLY good.

Finally, the Chicken Wrap. I'll admit I've never had it, but it looks good, and I hear it goes great with a sundae. I love crispy chicken and cheddar cheese. I'm not a huge lettuce fan, but I do eat it. But no ranch dressing on it, please.

Now for the finger-crossing!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

OpenID pandasteph said...

Reagan that's fucking gross. :|

May 7, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home