Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Away at Camp: Part 3

I leave camp tomorrow, a blessing and a curse.

On the positive side of camp, I made a ton of new friends, got a better taste on how people outside of the world think, and made some pretty amazing shirt designs. But there was also tons of bugs and terrible weather patterns, not to mention many boring activities.

I'm glad I'm not staying for another session though, because MTV is here.

What the fuuuuuuck.

They're filming some girl's experience here for some show called "Made" or something like that. The last thing I need after climbing millions of hills and hearing the New York accent everywhere I go is to see a bunch of cameramen filming everything I do.

I'll have plenty of pictures upon my return.

Also, I helped out some kid with her new V5 Tamagotchi. I'm so nice. ^^

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous TigerLily013 said...

Glad you are going to go on your trip OM21, but I wish you would of told me you were going to be MIA.

I thought you were also going to do the ocean challenge with me at TSS and with you being MIA, I don't know if you're still up to doing the prizes or not.

I'll assume for now you aren't able to participate anymore due to lack of contact until you get back to me. So please do.

July 2, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home