Monday, March 3, 2008

Too Many Coincidences @_@

I'm starting to think clones of me were made and dropped all over the world, because I've been experiencing a bunch of weird coincidences as of late.
  • Robert Roy "Nanaki" of Nanaki Central is almost like a European version of me. We're almost exactly the same; both bi, into video games, and go by Nanaki. I've talked to him on YiM; he's pretty cool.
  • A Gaia Online user named Nanaki Wolf, with the same qualities as Rob, except that he's gay instead of bi, and he's Scottish. I haven't talked to this person yet.
  • A web site called Wolf And Nanaki Online. It was last updated in 2006, but it's still worth a visit.
Maybe someday, all of us Nanaki's can meet up in one big Nanakifest or something...where I will be the host...and eventually, their leader and ruler when we conquer the world! xD

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanaki said...

Haha, I love it! This Nanakifest sounds awesome! The link to my site doesn't work! Tut, tut!

And excuse me! I'll be the leader thank you very much! You can bow to my sexiness! Lmfao.. yeah right.

March 3, 2008 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Nanaki said...

Pffft, it must be your computer, the link works fine for me. :p

Ha, my sexiness overpowers yours! >D <3

March 4, 2008 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Samuel said...

nah rob is blatently fitter

April 20, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home