Saturday, March 8, 2008

Clover Edition Tamagotchi: Official Shells!

That's right! I've made shells for my Clover Edition Tamagotchi project. All of these were made by me using the magic of Photoshop. Let me know what you think! :3

Wave 1
Row 1: Clover Green, Morning Sun, Crimson Flame
Row 2: TamaTown Night, Bees and Flowers, House Development

Wave 2
Row 3: Shining Star, Simple Orange, Puffy Sky Blue
Row 4: Psytropic Green, Circa White, Pink Vortex


And also, a shell exclusive to my blog: the Nanaki Shell.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Dancinkayley from Tama-zone!

I like the shell designs, my favourite is the sky one.

I've also posted in your Tamagotchi log on Tama-zone as well :)

March 8, 2008 at 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Jiro said...

hey, the designs are awesome, I love the white one on the fourth row, and I also love your Nanaki special design one hahaha :D

March 9, 2008 at 6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love all the designs but...

i dont thinkk the green pixels is a good idea
mabye when they are produced different ones could have different coloured pixels

apart from that your idea is fab!

May 2, 2008 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Blogger31 said...

I read about your idea on TamaTalk and found this. I LOVE the idea about plugging it in your Wii and playing with your TamaPet through a 3-D world. I love it!:P

And My fav is the TamaTown Night design. You did such a great job! :D

I have a Tamagotchi Blog at http://tama31.wordpress.com/ and I'm definitley going to show people this link! :D

March 2, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home