Friday, February 15, 2008

The UFOs, and How I Feel About Them



As you've probably heard, there have been TONS of UFO sighting in the recent months, along with videos for evidence.


And yet, there's STILL debate over if they're real or not.


I believe that there's a pretty good chance that they're real, and the government doesn't worry and gives crap answers to nagging questions because they know that as long as there's controversy over this issue, nobody's going to panic.


Of course, the only reason I'm not worried is because I know that I'll be controlling them someday and leading them into battle.


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Stephanie said...

For reals? O.O
Link plox?

February 16, 2008 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Nanaki said...

Yeah, I bet they are real but you never really know until you've actually seen one.

February 20, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home