Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Florida SuperCon (12/01/07)

Oh yeah, I went.

And I had an awesome time! :D

The place was really crowded when I got there...and there were 1 or 2 people smoking outside. -_-; But then my friend Stephanie showed up, and we went inside. ^^

So I got in, and Zina helped pay for my ticket (I paid for half, $10). Then we went inside and looked at...just about everything. There was TONS of merch and things, and cosplayers, and notable people in the voice acting and animation community giving out autographs. Like the original Red Ranger from Power Rangers, and that girl who voices Cartman's mom in South Park.

The best part, however, had to be the Yaoi Dating Sim. They took 4 cosplayers (all guys), made them into couples, and made them tell the audience about...stuff...like things they do, how they met, etc. It had to be the funniest thing that I saw that day.

Also, before I left, Zina took me to the hotel's resteraunt and got me dinner (she paid for it, because she's awesome like that). I know what I got, I just forgot what it was called, stupid me.... something Alfredo with grilled chicken. It was really good though.

And so she took me upstairs to her friend's room, we said goodnight, and I went downstairs to hang out with Steph before my dad came to pick me up.

I spent about $50 that day. @_@; First, I gave $10 to Zina to pay for my ticket. Then, I spent $20 on some Marvel Zombies thing for my brother, Reuben.
And I spent my last $20 on a BEAUTIFUL Okami artwork in a frame. I will hang it up in my room, once I get the time.

And if you want to know about the artist that made it, click here: http://messa.deviantart.com/

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Stephanie said...

XDDDD The red ranger's voice sounds just like my programming teacher!
And the yaoi panel was AMAZING OwO That one guy was so hot.

December 9, 2007 at 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home